The 257th Army Band, "The Band of the Nation's Capital," a unit of the District of Columbia Army National Guard, will kick off its 2018 summer Concert in the Park series on Aug. 3 at Mark Square in Alexandria, Va. The band will hold seven concerts throughout August across the National Capital Region, with each concert featuring a musical score composed during World War I and dedicated to the end of the War in Europe. Don't miss these FREE concerts open to the public.
- August 3, 7:00 p.m. Market Square 202 King Street, Alexandria, Va.
- August 4, 7:00 p.m. LaPlata Town Hall 305 Queen Anne Street, LaPlata, Md.
- August 5, 7:00 p.m. National Harbor 165 Waterfront Street, Oxen Hill, Md.
- August 6, 3:00 p.m. Harris Pavilion 9201 Center Street, Manassas, Va.
- August 7, 6:15 p.m. Hagerstown Community College 11400 Robinwood Drive, Hagerstown, Md.
- August 8, 7:00 p.m. Featuring Capital Sound and Brigadier Brass John Carlyle Square Park 300 John Carlyle Street Alexandria, Va.
- August 9, 7:00 p.m. Lincoln Park Lincoln Park East Capitol Street, Capitol Hill Washington, D.C